Friday, August 29, 2008

Bumble and Bumble DOES IT ALL

I like most Bumble and Bumble products, you will see other ones popping up later on as well, but DOES IT ALL deserves to be the first one.  Because, it DOES IT ALL.  Like for real.  It's used to protect your hair when you apply heat.... so dry your hair spray a ton on and then style your hair with heat.... and VOILA-- it has done it all.  It adds shine, body, makes hair more manageable, helps keep hold bust isn't hairspray.  You can just keep spraying it on and your hair isn't crunchy or sticky.  It's fabulous.  My hair likes to just sit there and frizz out looking all blah and thin. It's sad.  But DOES IT ALL really helps so do a bunch of other Bb products (I'll get to some of those later.)

My friend, Rachel introduced me to it and now I am hooked, like a junkie.  I would write more but I have to go now and spray more of this stuff on my head.

25 smackers because it does it all.   

No comments: