Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Capiz Hanging Pendant

Darling, you look better in dim lighting.  Isn't that a nice thing to say to someone?  Well, it's true.  So if you want to look good and have a cool lamp-- this Capiz Hanging Pendant and Floor Lamp are the way to go. 

There is something really chic looking about it.  It's adds depth to a room and a bit of pizazz.  And did I mention the dim lighting is easy on the eyes.

It was a good find at Cost Plus World Market.  Kinda funny that they call it World Market when it should be China Market.   I think that is probably where all the merchandise is mass produced (well, this isn't a fact, but it seems this way).  Just don't chew on the lamp and you should be free of lead based paints.  

Pendant is $20 and floor lamp is $30.  

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Ohhh, I love that lamp! I've seen it at World Market before and always wondering how I could fit it in with my decor.

Unknown said...

Is that your house? Love the blog...hilarious!