Saturday, August 23, 2008

BR Suit Jacket


No, I do not own the young lady on the right. I own the JACKET though.  It is on sale right now at Banana Republic, I am not certain how many are actually left BUT the whole "idea" of this suit jacket is my favorite.  

I don't know about you, but when I wear suit jackets, I tend to look more like a line-backer, not a business woman.  I try looking for suits about 2 times a year and try on about 15 different suits only to walk away shaking my head and thinking, wish I could get paid like a line-backer in the NFL.

So, I began accepting the fact that my nice black pants would do just fine and be done with it.  Then she, I mean the jacket popped up on my computer screen while playing on the Banana Republic website.  It is the perfect suit jacket for my black pants.  The short sleeves are also perfect since in Phoenix winter you don't really need long sleeves anyway~ because we BBQ on Christmas Day and have our a/c on until November.   And I think I can pair it with dark denim as well.  I am happy. You can be too, for under $80.

No comments: