Tuesday, September 2, 2008

CO Bigelow Lip Gloss

Pucker up, Ladies!  Show off your pout with CO Bigelow's lip gloss.  It'll make any face bee-utiful.  The minty ones are the best because they not only are lip glosses BUT hello! breath savers as well.  Since most gloss ends up in your mouth anyway, shouldn't it taste great and freshen your breath?  

There are tinted ones as well that are pretty gosh darn fabu. I buy them in bulk when they go on sale at Bath & Body Works.  I have about 4 that rotate around in my various purses, a few at my desk, some in the pockets of my jeans in the wash right now, but I never leave them in my car in Phoenix because the heat will cause it to combust and then it's wasted-- and if you have good gloss like this, then you best not waste it.  Leave your craptastic Vaseline tube in the 140 degree Phoenix car instead.  Your lips will thank you.

$7.50 unless you get it on sale at Bath & Body Works for a bargain at $3 a piece.

No comments: