Friday, August 22, 2008

Why am I doing this?

So... I am asking myself WHY I am even starting this thing, this blog, this whatever it is.  I mean I might be the only person in the whole wide world that ever looks at it but what's the big deal if that is the case? At least I will have all my favorite things cataloged in an organized fashion.

To be completely and brutally honest, I have some great stuff.  

Stuff that ranges from .25 cents to $2500 (can someone tell me why the cent sign is not on a a keyboard?) and I am ready to show it off to you.  Some are steals and some are deals and others are not-- but worth every red cent.   So NOW you can appreciate my favorite things and make them yours too!  


Oprah does her "Favorite Things" show each year and people all over the world screech and cry to get to be at this taping so they can take home all of the Media Queens fav items. It's comical and cool all at the same time.  So now you don't have to claw your way into Harpo Studios, you can log in here and go buy great things for yourself instead of taking freebies.  Not that I wouldn't oh, you know, say... MIND if I was at the Oprah taping collecting all my goodies and telling the story for the next 25 years about how "I WAS AT THE  FAVORITE THINGS SHOW!!"  (and had to sell half the stuff to cover the taxes on it).  

Favorite Things can and should be something you get and enjoy everyday!

3 comments:

toreypotter said...

Nadia you are my hero. As a fellow pen fanatic, I can't wait to get me one of those Sharpie pens. This is awesome. I may be referencing this blog frequently...

StephanieCS said...

Nadia,

I am excited to follow your blog. You have great style so it will be fun to check up on this!

Amy said...

Welcome to blog world. You will love it, I promise. You can customize your wall paper, you know. Go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and find so many CUTE choices. Have fun!