Friday, August 22, 2008

Sharpie PEN (not marker)

Dear Diary,

My obsession with writing with a Sharpie became even more obsessive when they came out with the fine point Sharpie.  I thought I was in heaven, but there was one small problem.  The ink always bled thru on the next sheet of paper.  Darn you, Sharpie!  But I was okay with it.  I continue to rock the Sharpie Fine Point. 

And then just the other day wandering around Walgreens, I came across one of the most brilliant ideas ever (yes, I know there are all sorts of great ideas out there that are far more brilliant, but AT THE TIME, it was the most brilliant idea ever).  My eyes met with the SHARPIE PEN, the no bleed thru Sharpie Pen.  My hand instinctively grabbed all 9 packages off the display and began screaming for my husband to "COME SEE WHAT I HAVE FOUND!"  He was happy for me, in fact he was elated but I think still just doesn't get it. Does he not understand the IMPORTANCE of these pens?  How my dream pen has come home to me? 

I put back the 9 packages of 2 and decided to go with 2 packs of Black and 2 packs of Blue.  This should hold me over for now.  But as I sit here typing this out (oh, I wish I was writing this out because then I could be using my new pen), I think I really need to go back and buy more.  What if they stop carrying them?  What if they don't sell well and they discontinue them?  What if? What if?  What if?  

xoxo, 
NC

$3.99/2 pack

2 comments:

Tracy said...

You crack me up girl!

NC said...

You're about the only one, my friend. Glad you can enjoy.