Friday, August 22, 2008

Gucci Sunglasses

These are my signature shades.  I love them.  I think I lose them about once a week and call grocery stores, libraries and restaurants all over town asking if they found my sunglasses on a regular basis.  Then I get sad that I lost them and end up finding them either in my car, in my purse (with the other gazilion "lost" items) or on my head.  



They are hugely oversized and most people probably couldn't wear them because their faces aren't as large pizza sized as mine is.  What is a large pizza? 18 inches?  Anyhow...  They are classic and stylish and when I have on my $10 target yoga pants and tattered t-shirt, I feel like a super-model (well, kinda).  Gucci has oodles of great sunglasses for all face sizes that are just as great as these.  

Available for the bargain price of $275 (or have your significant other buy them for because then they are free!) 

No comments: