Sunday, June 21, 2009

Downy Wrinkle Releaser

Ironing?  What's ironing?  Before we got married, my fiance asked me if I will be washing and ironing his work shirts or if he needs to continue bringing them to the cleaner.  After I was done laughing, I informed him that I don't know how to sew buttons or iron.  

He still married me and I keep an ample supply of Downy Wrinkle Releaser around for my pretend ironing when needed.  Work shirts still go to the pros but there are a few times a week I need to spray some of this on a shirt or two just to get them looking a bit more crisp (especially if the shirt I plan to wear is wadded up in a ball in the corner).   Wrinkle Releaser is worth the $4.89.  Anything that makes me not have to iron is worth any amount.  

1 comment:

Tracy said...

You crack me up! Good fav though. I hate ironing, but I do it because I'm anal and cheap. :)