Saturday, February 5, 2011

Earth Therapeutics Moisturizing Socks & Gloves

















Some people think going to sleep with sock on is just too uncomfortable... can you imagine sleeping with gloves on?! Both seemed like torture to me until I tried it. I still wake up quite often like M. Jackson (sans one glove), but for the most part, I keep them on. I do end up searching for the "other" glove, it's always somewhere in the the bed, or under the bed or beside the bed or even one time, it took 2 days to even find it but whatever.

You know how people say, you can tell the age of a person by looking at their hands... well, that motivated me to keep my hands in better shape- lots of lotion, sunscreen and by lubing my hands up and popping on the moisturizing gloves. After a couple nights sleep with your feet and hands being pampered, it sure does make a difference! The look and feel LIKE NEW!

Good Bargain too: about $6-$8 at Ulta. Target has them too.

No comments: