Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Glass Castle

My friend told me about this book, The Glass Castle, by Jeannette Walls.  It is a really great book.  I had a hard time putting it down and wanted to stay up 'til all hours of the night (even on school nights!) to keep reading.  And for you people that say, "I don't even have time to brush my hair, let alone read a book!" Let me tell you, "Boy, you are missing out and Boy, your hair looks like crap!"  Make the time and start reading, it gets you hooked within the first 5 pages.  If you disagree, I'll argue with you about it. 


2 comments:

StephanieCS said...

one could brush their hair while reading, too.

Thanks for the book recommendation!

When're you going to post what your favorite MAUI things?! :-)

lila said...

i read this book a while back and loved it as well. it shows what resiliency really means. i find myself wondering whatever happened to the youngest sister..