Thursday, October 30, 2008

Coffee-mate Peppermint Mocha Creamer

It's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!  YES!

Coffee-mate Peppermint Mocha coffee creamer is pretty much the only reason I exist.  Okay, that's a bit dramatic.  But it is ONE of the reasons I exist.

I can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning and add some to my coffee!!  

If you are a flavored creamer fan, you mUst (put the U is must) go buy some right now.  If you are smart (like me) you'll buy it in bulk after the season too b/c it stays good for quite some time (about 2-3 months) you can enjoy it well into spring too!

Wake Up and Drink Up!  (There are 2 liquids that make me want to get out of bed, coffee and bloody marys.)

Ranges between $3-$6 depending on the size and what you local grocer with the club card sales and coupons.  

1 comment:

jj said...

peppermint mocha? Heresy! It's ALL ABOUT the pumpkin spice!