Friday, September 5, 2008

Hello Kitty

Hello Kitty, Good-Bye paycheck!
If I could, I would spend my entire paycheck on Hello Kitty stuff.  She is so cute.  How can you not look at Hello Kitty and not want to cry?  It's pretty easy to go nutso on HK stuff since now you can  find her anywhere.  From umbrellas to assault rifles, she is everywhere.  But I like the traditional HK stuff-- this design posted above is the best.  I almost put a HK toaster and rice cooker on my wedding registry but decided to just keep her out of my marriage.  My husband is fine with the cutesy stuff here and there but a HK toaster on the counter could be a bit too much.  Plus, I wouldn't want to actually use them because then I would get them dirty and Kitty doesn't roll that way.  ( But what's my excuse now for not using my non HK kitchen appliances?)

I loved Hello Kitty since I was a little girl.  I would hoard my HK pencils, stationary, tissues, erasers and stapler and never used them, in fact I still have many of them still unused. Someday.

Hello Kitty items range from $1.00 to $1,000,000,000.00,  so take that however you like.

If my husband reads this blog this picture is for him, my birthday is Dec. 10th or Christmas, whatever.  Just saying.
 








2 comments:

savingadvice said...

"How can you not look at Hello Kitty and not want to cry?"

That's how I feel everyday! Although I'm crying in pain...

Hello Kitty Hell

StephanieCS said...

ha ha ha... I love her too - but do either of us love her enough to get a tattoo of her? This poor, poor dog. . .

http://www.kittyhell.com/2007/06/16/hello-kitty-dog-tattoo/