Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cole Haan Nike Air Peeptoes

Do you remember those commercials in the 80's when the ladies were wearing pumps running up and down a basketball court to the song, "looks like a pump, feels like a sneaker?"

They have no clue. NO CLUE. what they were talking about because these bad boys right here.... Cole Haan and Nike together, did not exist.  

So this shoe right here says it all AND they are really cute. Comfy. 

I hear people whine about feet in heels all day-- this shoes right here is all you need.  HONESTLY.  They are a bit pricey but you can buy these in black and brown for about $600 and then you wouldn't need to buy very many other shoes (of course, I buy these and about 50 others) but I think buying shoes is like paying the water bill- a necessity to life.  BUT- If I could and only wanted to buy 2 pairs of shoes, I would buy these in black and brown.  THANK GOODNESS that isn't the case but IF IT WERE-- I stick to my word on this.


No comments: