Friday, April 17, 2009

Blackberry

My Blackberry is one of my F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E things ever.  I do not know how the world functioned before cell phones, even though, my first cell phone I had for a year before it was turned "on" for longer than 4 minutes.  It was only for emergencies.  For if I was being held at gunpoint, I could quickly pull it out of my glove-box and wait the 2 minutes it took back then to POWER-UP and then dial 911.  Or when I would pretend to be on it so I looked powerful and important.  Those were fun days.  Young & Dumb.

And now, I can't imagine life with out my coveted Blackberry ( I will not call it that name of crackberry b/c I already referred to Cadbury mini eggs as crack so I just can't do that here, plus the ol' crackberry line is so 2008).  I mean, this thing is pretty amazing.   It  doesn't make me look powerful and important like cell phones did back when only VIPs had them but it does entertain me when needed.  Facebook, the games, texting, emailing, all that jazz sure can hold you over when waiting in a really long line somewhere.  Or when I am sitting on the couch and too lazy to use the computer, my Blackberry is always there. 




No comments: