Sunday, November 30, 2008

Trader Joe's Pumpkin Butter

Pumpkin Butter is available year round at Trader Joe's but for some reason I associate it with the holidays so that is when I buy it.  This last trip, I purchased 3 jars.  A little bit goes a long way.  I can't even explain how delicious it is but all I can say is that you need to buy some.  It's sweet but not too sweet.  It's perfect on toast, english muffins, and I love mixing it with Ricotta cheese.  I might transfer it to an unmarked jar and give it away as gifts and make people think I slaved over it. ha. 

For less than $4-- you can taste the season.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

That sounds yummy! I might have to get me some.

StephanieCS said...

I only see it this time of year! I picked up two jars a couple of weeks ago. Really good on frozen waffles, too!