Sunday, November 30, 2008

Glass Magic Dishwasher Booster

okay, I am officially old.  I had a serious MELT DOWN awhile back about spots on the glassware and eating utensils after they came of the dishwasher.  We even had someone come out and make sure our dishwasher was working properly, we had someone come out and price quote us for a water softener. Apparently, the washer works fine and the water softener unit would cost us thousands.... so what does a girl do?!!  

I'll tell you what she does, She buys Glass Magic!!  It is truly MAGICAL, people!  Our stuff came out looking brand new and perfect!  YEAH FOR GLASS MAGIC!  All you do is put 1/2 cup of this stuff on the bottom of your washer and fill with your normal detergent and make sure you have jet dry in the jet dry holder.  

I had to buy it on amazon.  It's about $4 a box, I bought 3 since you have to pay for ship and handle.  I think I am going to buy a case next time. 

1 comment:

vani said...

Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.


Glass Dishwasher