Monday, March 21, 2011

Boots Cuticle Oil


There is one very easy way to save a manicure or pedicure... Cuticle Oil. Any will do but I particularly like Boots because of the adorable packaging. It works just as good as 99cent oil. Every time I notice my pedicure not looking as fresh anymore, all I need to do is dab a little cuticle oil on my toesies and they look all jazzed up in about 30 seconds.

Same goes for manicures, I don't get those too often though because then I won't wash any dishes for a week or really wash anything, clean anything or really actually move for fear of ruining my manicure or chipping a nail. But when my nails looks a bit tired or dry, dab dab here and dab dab there and they are refreshed. SOLD! Next time you are at Target, you can pick up Boots Cuticle Oil for $8 or you can really just buy whatever is the cheapest, they are all the same and have the same fabulous outcome.

Time to oil up, my little beauties.

No comments: