Friday, September 25, 2009

Surgi Honey Wax Face Strips

Yes, I did it. I am announcing to my solid 10 readers that I love Surgi Honey Wax Face Strips. I'm not gonna lie. My lip needs to be waxed, I blame the Italian genes. Eyebrows too but I leave those to the pros. The lip, it's easy-- just take it all off. These strips are so easy.... so while I am getting ready in the morning, I notice a 'stache, I can just quickly take care of it with these easy no heat strips. The ol' microwave doesn't need to be used and it saves so much time.

Simply rub the 2 strips in the palms of your hands to warm them up a bit, pull them apart and you have two strips, one for each side. Pop them on and voila-- no 'stache. Easy. Maybe a little tweezer here or that to make sure it's all good and you are done.

About $7, and you can be all- women for the day.

No comments: